Sunday, May 11, 2008

Am I showing up on the Methoblog feed?

My last post did not...this is mostly a test to see if this one shall.

But I'll also share a quick story that is very cute:

I took my oldest daughter to see Iron Man today. Pretty good movie. This was part of our Mother's Day gift to her mom...just giving S a break from the constant neediness of K and I both :)

So I had promised K that we would go get some ice cream at Marble Slab after the movie. When we got to Marble Slab they were closed "due to Mother's Day" (lame!). As we drove away, I tried to divert K's disappointment by talking to her about the movie. I asked her what her favorite part of the movie was, to which she replied, with a very dejected voice: "When I thought I was going to get some ice cream."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are showing up. Welcome to the Methoblogosphere!

My wife went to Florida for Mother's Day. Hmmm ... I should have tried the taking my eldest to a movie approach. Would have saved a lot of money. :)

John